Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Re: Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Image Junkbeach is a Pay-What-You-Want release and a re-hash of one of my blog posts. It contains 20 encounters and finds, so send your players onto a looting trip onto the beach (or have some other reason for them to go there and use those encounters as fodder).
Sincerely: Gregorius21778
################################
If you like my stuff, please visit my blog.
I am furthermore looking for reviews of my products.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:37 am

Do you like play aides? I do. Board and card games gain a lot from them, and a RPG session may run much more smoothly with the right aide in the hand of GM and player. The right aide is the tricky part here: it must help with the organization of things, be easy to store on an already crowded table, its content should be accessible with a quick look -and- it should be pleasing to the eye. Something that looks neat puts the mind at ease, and a mind at ease will stay in play.

The following links will lead you to an OSR Fantasy Provision Tracker and a SciFi Ammo Tracker. The idea came to me after keeping track of a group´s torch in a dungeon, I guess my players will have a much easier time doing so themselves with those sheets. And with the added artwork of the Knotty-Works and Jeshields, they might even give them a little more attention than they usually tend to give their hastily scribbled notes.

Please leave some feedback if you put them to use, and feel free to drop me a line if you would like to see more of those.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:00 am

A new week, a new release. I decided to stick to smaller Pay-What-You-Want titles for a while, as I want to correct grammar, spelling and writing of my previously released products till the end of the year. So, after releasing an OSR Provision Tracker and a SciFi Ammo Tracker, I now add an Ammo Clip Tracker to the list. While this one is similar to it predecessor-in-ammo, it focuses on clips and the rounds left in one.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:19 pm

I took a break from the game aides (well, I need another good idea) but not from pay-what-you-want-titles. So, I released From the Maw of the Würm came... today, a collection of special attacks for dragon-esque monsters.These are not your regular attacks of “elemental breath” or acid, but were written with a battle against a nasty, hideous monster in mind. One that most would like to leave alone for the harm and woe it might cause.
Gregorius21778

Previous

Return to Advertisements